Tuesday 3 December 2013

Winter is coming!

Sitting in that same old couch with a pair of tight sweatpants, eating a high-cal candy bar and watching the same Keeping Up With the Kardashians episode for the 5th time ? That, my friend, is a sign that you should get up, go to the nearest gym and take your fave healthy food on a date. Because winter isn't the season to gain all the weight lost in summer. But the thing is, I still can go out with a jumper and not get cold. I wonder if it's just me or the seasons disappearing because of the global warming. But still, it was about time that I made a weight-calender. Enough with the weight talks. For me, winter is Starbucks' red paper cups, Gingerbread-men, snowflake-patterned clothes, warm and huge jumpers, fireplaces, watching the Harry Potter series for the 100th time, Doc Martens, colourful beanies etc.

I just had the time to ask myself what this post had to do with fashion, but eh, whatever! This is what I'm feeling.     

No comments:

Post a Comment