Sunday 18 August 2013

ARMANI PRIVE FALL 2013 COUTURE

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." said Leonardo da Vinci. I believe that in our rapidly changing world, this wonderful quotation is always suitable to say. And this time it is suitable to associate the notion of simplicity with Giorgio Armani's Armani Privé 2013 Fall Couture collection which he personally likes to call "nude". The big jackets, humble bags and the skirts look as if they are a part of the models body. If any of these models were to be put on top of a hill, in the arms of mother nature, she would look more natural than the nature itself. This collection is so not the usual "look-at-me" glam, but surprisingly it does make people stare with big eyes, all approving the experiment of Giorgio Armani. I would like to say as I am staring at the collection with big eyes myself, I find in this collection elegance, old Hollywood, tranquility and of course, modesty. I think it's fabulous.















No comments:

Post a Comment