Sunday 18 August 2013

MILEY CYRUS BY TERRY RICHARDSON

Do you ever have that moment in life when you're sipping your green tea while reading Marie Claire and suddenly your eyes go through the well-chosen sparkling collage of words as you say to yourself: "I want to write like that too!" Just when I had a moment like that I remembered, "I have an abandoned, sad fashion blog!" After 10 painful minutes of choosing a new name for this blog, I decided to go with: "Green Tea & Vanity" but if you ask me why, I have absolutely no idea. I think it just came instinctively because I am a huge fan of green tea and what a surprise, Lady GaGa's Vanity is stuck in my head for days. Now if I may suggest, go get yourself a cup of tea and open your eyes because I am back in town and I'm not planning on leaving soon!

As a welcome back post I would like to introduce my favourite fashion photographer, secret-celebrity-crush & role model: Terry Richardson. He was born in New York in the summer of 65' as Terrence Richardson and discovered his passion, photography obviously, when he was in high school. This time his guest was Miley Cyrus and I must say, she is looking complete in front of his classic white wall. Just 2 years ago if I heard the name Miley Cyrus, my first reaction would be "Hannah Montana?" but nowadays with her short gorgeous blonde hair and not-so-humble style, she is so far away from being that teenage pop star with the goofy clothes. Honestly I had no idea that the hair and the attitude could change this beauty from a Disney star to an actual diva.







No comments:

Post a Comment